2010 Program Announcement

Charles S. Gasser csgasser at ucdavis.edu
Mon Oct 30 13:57:58 EST 2000

<x-flowed>For Your Information,
NSF has posted information on the "2010 Project:  To determine the
function of 25,000 genes in Arabidopsis thaliana by the year 2010".
It is my understanding that the specifics of funding of the
initiative have not yet been completed.  However, a program for the
initiative has been posted on the NSF web site at:

http://www.nsf.gov/cgi-bin/getpub?nsf0113

I have no other information on this program, and am not directly
involved in its implementation, so PLEASE DO NOT DIRECT INQUIRIES TO
ME!

Best wishes,
Chuck Gasser
North American Arabidopsis Steering Committee

=======================================
Charles S. Gasser, Ph.D.
Professor
Section of Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of California
1 Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616

csgasser at ucdavis.edu