Genomics reference books

Z. Jeffrey Chen zjchen at acs.tamu.edu
Sun Sep 3 14:58:08 EST 2000

<x-flowed>I would like to thank for those who have responded to my request for
suggestions about genomics reference books. The following two books
have been recommended by several people. I posted the info through
the net since some people expressed their interests in knowing them
as well.

1. Genomes  by T.A. Brown, Wiley-Liss publication - BIOS scientific
publishers, 1999, ISBN: 0-471-31618-0

2. Genomics: The science and technology behind the human genome
project, by C.R. Cantor and C. L. Smith, John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
1999, ISBN:0-471-59908-0

Cheers,

Jeff

Z. Jeffrey Chen
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Genetics
Department of Soil and Crop Sciences
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-2474
Phone: (979) 845-3773; Lab: 2541; Fax: 0456

---

</x-flowed>