Question about mannoheptulose vendors, Please...

DonHa danna at biology.yonsei.ac.kr
Tue Sep 19 06:58:28 EST 2000

Hi, netters
I'm interested and working with sugar sensing and responses in
arabidopsis. I have isolated  sucrose insensitive mutants and wanna
examine whether the mutations are affected in sucrose sensing
machinaries.
I need mannoheptulose which is a hexokinase specific inhibitor. But
unfortunately i can not find the chemcal companies who are dealing with.

Is there anyone out there who could solve my problem?
I would be very appreciated with your replies.

Don-Ha Park