tet/lac repressor

Kristen Amuzzini amuzzini at bu.edu
Mon Apr 9 10:49:37 EST 2001

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone has been successful in using the tet or lac
repressor/operator system in Arabidopsis.  I would like to try controlling
gene expression in Arabidopsis protoplasts using the tet and lac
repressors under the control of CaMV 35S promoter.  Does anyone have, or
know of someone who has,  the CaMV 35S promoter with the tet or lac
operator sites inserted?

Thanks in advance,
Kristen Amuzzini
amuzzini at bu.edu

Kristen L. Amuzzini
Center for BioDynamics                       Phone: (617) 353-5463
Center for Advanced Biotechnology            Phone: (617) 353-8505
Department of Biomedical Engineering         Fax:   (617) 353-5462
Boston University
44 Cummington Street, Boston, MA 02215