Help needed on killing flies

guosheng wu gwu1 at students.uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 10 12:52:27 EST 2001

Once you've got serious problem like this, it is hard to control,
especially larves in soil.

But try to use Pestrap (http://www.hummert.com/catalog.asp?P=13861).

In addition:
1. clean every thing out of chamber when you finish experiment and keep
empty in 40 degree, low humidity for 4-5 days.
2. make sure to close the door tightly every time to keep flies getting
into chamber.

hope these work for you