help needed.......

Gyan silu at bharatmail.com
Sun Aug 5 04:25:00 EST 2001

I am a student from IIT Bombay . I am preparing a report on
" Genomics/Proteomics and Metabolic flux analysis " . In this report I am
looking for different methods/technologies used for Genomics/Proteomics .
I will mainly concentrate on the use of " Metabolic Flux Analysis " as one
of those methods/technologies used . I want to know some good information
about Genomics and Proteomics . Could you tell me some good reference from
which I can get all these informations starting from definition of
Genomics/Proteomics .
Thankx in advance