Portal for Molecular Biology Tools on the Web

Jonathan Rees jonathan.rees at plant-sciences.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Aug 10 05:37:50 EST 2001

Dear Arab-Gen

For your information - I have contructed a page of useful links for
plant molecular biologists and others.  The page connects to a
plethora of sites offering free web-based sequence search and
analysis, among others.  There is a feedback and suggestions form on
the site, and I will gladly update the site with the most popular and
useful links on a regular basis.  The page is intended as an
'upgrade' on Pedro's Biomolecular Search Tools, which is now rather
outdated.  There are sufficient links on the site to avoid buying
rather expensive PC-based software, and the site is completely free
to use.

<http://molbiol.net>http://molbiol.net

I warmly welcome comments and criticisms

Jonathan Rees