Ethylene null mutant seed source-ETR1,ETR2,ERS2 and EIN4

vijay vijay at ust.hk
Mon Aug 20 02:40:39 EST 2001

Hi ,
                        We  need the seeds of Arabidopsis
loss-of-function mutants ETR1,ETR2,EIN4 and ERS2 ( Hua J and
Meyerowitz EM,Cell 1999;97:383-393.) for our research purpose.Is it
possible to get these lines form the ABRC / thru ABRC from the
original researchers.Can somebody help us to find out the source
where we can get these mutnat lines seeds.

Thanks for your attention on this message.

vijay

Veerappan Vijaykumar
# 6207,Department of Biology
The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Clear Water Bay
Kowloon
HONG KONG

Tele Phone : 852 2719 3704 ( Room )