Expression Viewer!

Suparna Mundodi smundodi at genome.stanford.edu
Tue Dec 4 18:11:26 EST 2001

Hi,

We have recently added a new tool on Arabidopsis Functional Genomics
Consortium (AFGC) web page to analyse/visualize microarray expression data
which is called "Expression Viewer". You can view this at
http://afgc.stanford.edu/afgc_html/expression.html or you can go directly
from AFGC main page and then click on Microarray. You will see a
Expression Viewer onthis page.
Based on the query, Expression Viewer displays the expression data for
that gene across all the experiments in a selected dataset from AFGC
database and it also gives expression information for 19 genes that share
similarity with the gene under query. I hope this tool will help the Plant
community in their reserach and better understanding of Arabidopsis
expression data.

Suparna Mundodi, Ph.D.
Programmer
Carnegie Institution of Washington