Postdoctoral positions in Glasgow

Prof Mike Blatt mblatt at wye.ac.uk
Sat Feb 3 07:14:17 EST 2001

Dear net readers!
   I am attaching a Word document outlining three postdoctoral
positions that will open with me as my laboratory moves to
Glasgow later this spring.  The posts will be advertised in NATURE
mid-February and are already posted on the Glasgow jobs web site
(see www.gla.ac.uk).

   The first post is for a molecular biologist/biochemist to isolate and
characterise protein partners to NtSyr1, our syntaxin protein that is
involved in ABA signalling.  The second post is for a biophysicist to
continue work on the hyperpolarisation-activated Ca2+ channels.
The third post is for someone to continue work in site-directed
mutagenesis and electrophysiological analysis of YKC1 gating by
extracellular K+.  Details on the attachment.

Thank you.
Mike Blatt
!!! NOTE NEW ADDRESSES AND PHONE NUMBER!!!
*********
Prof. M.R. Blatt
Laboratory of Plant Physiology and Biophysics
Imperial College at Wye
Wye, Kent TN25 5AH

email: m.blatt at ic.ac.uk
        m.blatt at bio.gla.ac.uk
phone: (+44 (0)20)7594 2771
fax: (+44 (0)20) 7594 2640
mobile: 0789 907 4182
**********
from January 2001 contact also:
The Regius Chair of Botany
Institute of Biomedical and Life Sciences
Bower Building
University of Glasgow
Glasgow G12 8QQ

email:  m.blatt at bio.gla.ac.uk