postdoc position

Min Ni nixxx008 at tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 7 13:51:11 EST 2001

Dear Arabidopsis community, please pass the message to interested persons.
Applicants are invited for a postdoctoral position in the laboratory of Dr.
Min Ni at University of Minnesota, starting date negotiable. We are
interested in light signal transduction and proteomics in Arabidopsis
thaliana. We use a variety of tools in molecular biology, molecular
genetics, and yeast genetics. For recent publications, please see Cell
95:657-667 1998, PNAS 96:5832-5837 1999, and Nature 400:781-784 1999.
Experience in molecular biology and molecular genetics will be a plus. Send,
by e-mail, letter of application, curriculum vitae, and names of three
references (including address, phone, and email address) to
nixxx008 at tc.umn.edu. Dr. Min Ni, Department of Plant Biology, 220 Biosci
Center, 1445 Gortner Avenue, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN 55108
(Phone: 612-625-3702). The University of Minnesota is an equal opportunities
employer.