Postdocs in Regulatory Evolution and Protein Function

Thomas Mitchell-Olds tmo at ice.mpg.de
Thu Feb 8 08:17:20 EST 2001

Postdocs in Regulatory Evolution and Protein Function are available in the
Department of Genetics and Evolution, Max Planck Institute of Chemical
Ecology to study changes in gene regulation and protein function within and
among plant species. The institute is international in character, with
English the daily scientific language. Additional information can be found
at www.ice.mpg.de/departments/Gen/

Review of applications will begin 23 March, 2001. Please send CV, statement
of research interests, addresses and phone numbers of three references to
Regulatory Evolution Search; Department of Genetics and Evolution; Max
Planck Institute of Chemical Ecology; Carl-Zeiss-Promenade 10; 07745 Jena,
Germany; Contact: Thomas Mitchell-Olds; Phone: +49-3641-643657;
tmo at ice.mpg.de.

Why consider ICE?

Industrial strength support for your research

Academic freedom to pursue the most exciting questions

Great colleagues - close collaborators in molecular ecology and evolution,
genetics, bioinformatics, biochemistry, and genomics.

Our researchers get jobs: faculty positions at University of
California-Davis, University of British Columbia, Washington State
University, Oregon State University, Purdue University, University of
Idaho, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH), University of Kiel,
University for Agricultural Science - Vienna; permanent research positions
with Novartis, Agrevo, Lynx Therapeutics, Medical Research Council, etc.

Visit Munich, Prague, Venice, London, or the Alps for the weekend - without
jetlag

See for yourself: after interviewing in our institute, 100% of scientific
candidates have accepted our postdoctoral fellowships.

---

Thomas Mitchell-Olds,  Director

tmo at ice.mpg.de

Telephone: 49-3641-643657
FAX:       49-3641-643668

Web sites:

Max Planck Institute of Chemical Ecology:
http://www.ice.mpg.de/

Department of Genetics & Evolution:
http://www.ice.mpg.de/departments/Gen/