Arabidopsis membrane proteins

John Ward jward at tc.umn.edu
Wed Feb 14 13:14:14 EST 2001

   The Arabidopsis Membrane Protein Library website
http://www.cbs.umn.edu/arabidopsis/ has had a major upgrade. It now
includes all membrane proteins with two or more transmembrane spanning
domains, improved TMS predictions, Atxgxxx accession numbers from the
publication release of the genome sequence and links to MIPS and Genbank
for each sequence.
   Thanks to everyone who provided suggestions, let me know if you have
ideas for further improvements (I am already working on a search function).

John M. Ward                  phone 612-625-4763
Dept. of Plant Biology        fax: 612-625-1738
220 Biosci Center             email: jward at tc.umn.edu
1445 Gortner Ave.
St. Paul, MN 55108-1095