Faculty position/ UCLA

Steve Jacobsen jacobsen at ucla.edu
Fri Feb 23 12:53:31 EST 2001

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to bring your attention to the following new position available.

FACULTY POSITION
PLANT MOLECULAR BIOLOGY/FUNCTIONAL GENOMICS
UCLA

The Department of Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology of UCLA's
College of Letters and Science is seeking to fill a tenure-track faculty
position in the areas of Plant Molecular Biology and/or Plant Functional
Genomics.  We will consider candidates at the Assistant, Associate, or Full
professor levels.  Candidates are expected to maintain a strong research
program and to actively engage in the College's educational activities.  We
offer competitive start-up funds and salaries, and an outstanding collegial
atmosphere conducive to independent, as well as collaborative research.
Send curriculum vitae, a description of your research program and future
plans and either three reference letters or the names of three referees by
May 1, 2001 to: MCDB Faculty Search, Attn: Grace Angus, Department of MCD
Biology, UCLA, 621 Charles E. Young Drive South, Box 951606, Los Angeles,
CA 90095-1606.  Visit us at http://www.mcdb.ucla.edu/.  Also see
http://www.mcdb.ucla.edu/html/pmbrg.html.

Steve Jacobsen
Department of MCD Biology