Plant Physiology Arabidopsis Special Issue (December)/use

Natasha Raikhel nraikhel at pilot.msu.edu
Wed Jan 3 10:25:47 EST 2001

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><html>
Dear Everyone,<br>
I received several messages asking me whether or not it is possible to
purchase a hard copy of the Plant Physiology Arabidopsis Special Issue. I
decided to send this general message in order not to answer individually.
Yes, it is possible to purchase an individual issue of Plant Physiology
($30 per copy, $5 per copy shipping in USA, $7 per copy outside
USA).<br>
To order this special issue: You should send your request to <br>
Kelley Noone at knoone at aspp.org.<br>
<b>&nbsp;<br>
</b>Send full name, full address, issue name (PP1200) and credit card
number. <br>
Credit card orders can be faxed to 301-251-6740. <br>
For check orders, mail to main address.<b> <br>
</b>Kelley Noone <br>
Phone: 301-251-0560, ext. 142 <br>
Fax: 301-279-2996 <br>
American Society of Plant Physiologists <br>
15501 Monona Drive <br>
Rockville, Maryland 20855<br>
Best wishes and Happy New Year to all of you. <br>
Natasha Raikhel<br>
EUDORA=AUTOURL>www.prl.msu.edu/natasha.html</a></div>

</x-html>