sequence info for "Atvsp" clone

Guru Jagadeeswaran jagadeesa at
Wed Jul 11 19:05:08 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Hi all,

We are in need of sequence information for the 'arabidopsis vegetative
storage protein' ("Atvsp"). The published literature for this clone
including a recent Pl.Physiol issue (Plant Physiol, February 2001, Vol. 125,
pp. 652-661) quote "Z18377" as the Genbank accession number, but apparently
when I tried to get this sequece from NCBI database, it didn't pull out
anything and said no matches. What might be the reason and could anyone
provide this clone or a way to get this info. Any help greatly appreciated.

Guru Jag