sequence info for "Atvsp" clone

xavier.leroy at xavier.leroy at
Fri Jul 13 00:22:46 EST 2001

Try AF386930  Arabidopsis thaliana vegetative storage protein Vsp1

or contact directly arab at

-----Original Message-----
From: jagadeesa at [mailto:jagadeesa at]
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2001 2:05 AM
To: arab-gen at
Subject: sequence info for "Atvsp" clone

<x-flowed>Hi all,

We are in need of sequence information for the 'arabidopsis vegetative
storage protein' ("Atvsp"). The published literature for this clone
including a recent Pl.Physiol issue (Plant Physiol, February 2001, Vol. 125,
pp. 652-661) quote "Z18377" as the Genbank accession number, but apparently
when I tried to get this sequece from NCBI database, it didn't pull out
anything and said no matches. What might be the reason and could anyone
provide this clone or a way to get this info. Any help greatly appreciated.

Guru Jag