non-invasive luciferase-detection in Arabidopsis thaliana, cv Colum=

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Jul 17 15:40:22 EST 2001

Hello,

I am a Ph.D. student and the main focus of my research is the
non-invasive luciferase-detection in Agrobacterium tumefaciens-induced
Arabidopsis thaliana- crown gall tumors.
I want to detect the bioluminescence in vivo without a special
CCD-camera.
So it would be nice, if somebody could send me some informations like
protocols
( luciferin-concentration, pretreatment of the plants, ... ), own
experiences with this subject and something like that.

Thank you very much !!!

Kai Tragesser

tragesser at bio.tu-darmstadt.de

--