NAASC Election Results

Charles S. Gasser csgasser at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 5 13:33:35 EST 2001

<x-flowed>The vote for election of new members of the North American
Arabidopsis Steering Committee (NAASC) has been completed.  277 votes
were cast by 142 North American Arabidopsis researchers.

I am pleased to announce the election of Drs. Bonnie Bartel (Rice
University) and Eric Richards (Washington University) as the new
additions to the NAASC.

The composition of the current NAASC is:

Chuck Gasser (term ends 6/01)
Steve Kay (term ends 6/01)
Mary Lou Guerinot (term ends 6/02)
Kathy Barton (term ends 6/02)
Mike Sussman (term ends 6/03)
Peter McCourt (term ends 6/03)
Bonnie Bartel (term ends 6/04)
Eric Richards (term ends 6/04)

Please join me in thanking Bonnie and Eric for agreeing to serve the
Arabidopsis community in this capacity!

Sincerely,
Chuck Gasser for the NAASC
=======================================
Charles S. Gasser, Ph.D.
Professor
Section of Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of California
1 Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616

csgasser at ucdavis.edu