seed/DNA stock database

Remko Offringa offringa at rulbim.leidenuniv.nl
Thu Mar 8 13:35:22 EST 2001

Dear colleagues,

Like with all Ara-fans our seed/DNA collection is expanding rapidly.
I would be interested to hear what database software (other than
Microsoft Access) you use to administrate your DNA/bacterial
strains/seed collections, whether this is easy/ready to use (pc,
mac?), and if so, under which conditions this would be availabe.

For those interested as well, I will send a summary of the replies to
this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance for the info.

Remko Offringa

                   Leiden University