Arabidopsis in hydroponic system

Nobody nobody at
Thu Mar 22 05:34:04 EST 2001

we want to grow Arabidopsis in a gastight plant growth chamber under a 13CO2
atmosphere. We want them to incorporate 13C instead of 12C.
In a different trial Arabidosis first will grow under a normal 12CO2
atmosphere. Then the atmosphere is switched for a certain time to 13CO2, to
look at certain metabolites.
=46or this purpose we want them to grow hydroponically, because the 12CO2
production of normal soil would disturb the process.
Can anyone give advice or hints for the growth of Arabidopsis in a
hodroponic system?
More under:

Thanks in advance,

Carsten Richter