Asking for a help of Arabidopsis expression cDNA library

Hengping Xu hxu3 at pop.uky.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:36:16 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Dear Arabinetter:
We are interested in using One-hybrid system to identify the cDNA
encoding a DNA-binding protein. We planned to use the Arabidopsis
MATCHMAKER cDNA library from Clontech (Cat no FL4000AB), but this
product has been discontinued. I am sending you this message to ask
you for a help. If you have this cDNA expression library, or any
similar library for one hybrid system, could you please spare us an
aliquot? We also appreciate it if you could offer us any other useful
information .
Best regards!
Sincerely yours,
Dr Hengping Xu