Arabidopsis oligonucleotide arrays

Imran Siddiqi imran at ccmb.ap.nic.in
Sat Mar 31 08:05:36 EST 2001

It would be really valuable to have access to such arrays at a reasonable
cost. At $100 a slide I would anticipate using approximately 50 slides
over the next 3-5 years. It would also be very nice if tester slides
comprising a small subset of genes could also be made available at a lower
cost for standardizing/calibrating/troubleshooting.

Sincerely,
Imran Siddiqi