mgfp5

Kristen Amuzzini amuzzini at bu.edu
Mon May 14 09:23:09 EST 2001

Hi all,
I was wondering if anyone has suggestions about obtaining Jim Haseloff's
mgfp5.  I've been trying to contact him for over a month, but have not
heard back from him.  I've tried several emails suggested to me
(jh295 at cam.ac.uk , jph at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk , etc.) but have had no luck.  If
anyone has another contact for him, or knows of someone else that has
mgfp5 that I could contact, I'd appreciate the info.

Thanks in advance,
Kristen Amuzzini
amuzzini at bu.edu

Kristen L. Amuzzini
Center for BioDynamics                       Phone: (617) 353-5463
Center for Advanced Biotechnology            Phone: (617) 353-8505
Department of Biomedical Engineering         Fax:   (617) 353-5462
Boston University
44 Cummington Street, Boston, MA 02215