Micro/Marcoarray analysis software

Mannie Liscum LiscumM at missouri.edu
Tue Nov 13 12:42:41 EST 2001

<x-flowed>As part of our Arabidopsis 2010 project we will be using a dot/slot
blot macroarray approach to look at expression profiles. I am now
polling the micro/macroarray community to get a feel for the "best"
data analysis software out there. What we are looking for is
software that is versatile, user friendly, and is compatible in data
structuring/output (especially web-based representations, but not
solely) with microarray data in the public sector - e.g. SMD. We've
been looking at GenePix but would like to stay in a Mac-compatible
environment if at all possible.

Please email me directly (certainly also feel free to post to the
group as well...others may have a similar or same query) at
liscume at missouri.edu with ideas/responses.
-----
--

Cheers,
Mannie

Mannie Liscum
Associate Professor
Division of Biological Sciences
108C Tucker Hall
University of Missouri
Columbia, MO 65211

email: liscumm at missouri.edu
office:573-882-2672; 108C Tucker Hall
lab:573-882-2675 ;108 Tucker Hall
fax: 573-882-0123
web page: http://www.biosci.missouri.edu/liscum/LiscumLabPage.html

"The ending is just the beginning. The closer you get to the meaning,
the sooner you'll find that you're dreaming"....RJD

</x-flowed>