rolB

Jane E. Knapp j.knapp at uconn.edu
Mon Oct 15 12:17:20 EST 2001

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a rolB construct for use in developing transgenic
rhododendron with enhanced rooting capability. Preferably, the rolB
coding region should be driven by its native rolB promoter, so rooting
can be induced with an auxin dip. I can transform rhododendron by both
biolistics and agrobacterium, so a simple plasmid with just ProlB::rolB,
a complex binary vector for agrobacterium transformation with nptII for
selection of transgenic plants, or even an agro strain (such as EHA105)
harboring the vector would do.

Thanks in advance,
Jane