Gus Antibodies?

Stan Vitha vitha at
Tue Oct 16 08:05:13 EST 2001

<x-flowed>I used two anti-GUS antibodies (both from Molecular Probes)
in Arabidopsis:

polyclonal (rabbit) anti-GUS: worked great for immunofluorescence
microscopy (dilutions 1:400 to 1:1500) but Western Blots were very
dirty, high background, practically unusable.

monoclonal (mouse) anti-GUS: used for Immunofluorescence only (so far),
worked very well. Did not try Westerns yet.

Hope it helps.