confocal imaging of flowers and seedlings

Yulan Cheng yulanc at waksman.rutgers.edu
Tue Oct 23 18:20:07 EST 2001

Dear Arab-netters,

We want to take a look at our proteins within Arabidopsis flowers and
seedlings by confocal microscopy, but we are so much lack of details for
doing this, for example, the size of tissues  that is good for the laser
scanning, how to preserve the samples before imaging (How long can you
put the samples on the slides?), how to mount the tissue (Does anyone
try Vectorshield in Arabidopsis?), and so on.

Any suggestions will be welcome and highly appreciated!

Yulan