post-doc in Canada

Vojislava Grbic vgrbic at
Wed Oct 24 14:24:35 EST 2001

We seek an enthusiastic Postdoctoral Fellow to study the role of ART1 in
determination of flowering time in Arabidopsis (Grbic and Bleecker,
Development 122: 2395-2403, 1996). We have currently localized ART1
locus on 20kb genomic fragment containing 3 candidate genes.  The
postdoctoral project will include molecular characterization of the ART1

A postdoctoral position is available for 2 years (with possible
extension for another year). The successful applicant should have a PhD
in molecular biology, biochemistry, cell biology, genetics or a related
discipline.  For further information contact Dr Vojislava Grbic at:

Department of Plant Sciences
University of Western Ontario
1151 Richmond Street
London, ON N6A 5B8

PH: (519) 661-2111 x86898
FAX: (519) 661-3935
email: vgrbic at

University of Western Ontario ( is located in London
(, Ontario, Canada, one hour from Toronto
metropolitan area. London is a vibrant and growing city of over 350,000
people, situated in South Western Ontario. It has excellent schools,
cosmopolitan cultural atmosphere, great outdoor activities and growing
economy. Application including a CV, list of publications and names of 3
academic referees should be sent to Dr. V. Grbic (vgrbic at