(NONE)

John Necina necinaj1 at mail.montclair.edu
Sun Oct 28 16:02:31 EST 2001

Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue
Upper Montclair, New Jersey 07043 U.S.A.

I am a research assistant for Dr. James Campanella of Montclair State
University.  We are working on a project involving Arabidopsis thaliana
ecotypes from around the world.  Our main focus is on seeds originating
in Central Asia, Australia and Africa that are not found in the seed
banks in America, England, and Japan.  Any information about
researchers who possess such seeds, or if you could provide the seeds
themselves, we would most appreciate it and certainly give credit in
any research article published.

Thank you for any assistance that you might furnish.

Yours truly,

John Wm. Necina
Biology Department