Number of t-DNA insertions?

taguebwREMOVE at wfu.edu taguebwREMOVE at wfu.edu
Wed Sep 5 14:47:04 EST 2001

Don't know if these are what you saw, but you could try:

Feldmann, in Methods in Arabidopsis Research (Koncz, Chua and Schell eds),
pp,274-289.

which references:

Feldmann and Marks 1987 Mol. Gen Genet. 208:1-9
and
Feldmann 1991. Plant Jour. 1:71-82.

and gives the answer 1.4 T-DNAs per transformant using the seed
transformation protocol.

--
My 2 electrons,

Brian