Call for NSF 2010 Proposals

Charles S. Gasser csgasser at
Tue Sep 18 13:15:10 EST 2001

For your information!

A call for new proposals for the National Science Foundation
Arabidopsis 2010 program has been posted to the web at:

Among these pages is a link to a page for information on funded
proposals from last year's call.  Unfortunately, as final funding
approval for some proposals has not yet been completed, this page is
still blank.  Indications are that it will be updated soon.

At this time, I have no involvement in any aspect of the 2010
program!  Please don't send ANY inquiries about the program to me!
Questions should be directed to individuals listed on the proposal
call pages at the link above.

Good luck with your proposals!

Chuck Gasser

Charles S. Gasser
Section of Molecular and Cellular Biology
University of California
1 Shields Ave.
Davis, CA  95616

csgasser at