Faculty positions at Duke University

Xinnian Dong xdong at duke.edu
Tue Sep 18 14:06:26 EST 2001

<x-html><!x-stuff-for-pete base="" src="" id="0"><!doctype html
public "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
  --></style><title>Faculty positions at Duke
POSITIONS<br>
Duke University, Department of Biology&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
Developmental, Cell, and Molecular Biology<br>
The Department of Biology at Duke University invites applications for
two tenure-track/tenured faculty positions at the Assistant, Associate
or Full Professor rank starting September 1, 2002. We seek applicants
in two areas:<br>
Plant Developmental, Cell &amp; Molecular Biology:<br>
We are interested in applicants who conduct exciting research in plant
developmental, cell and molecular biology.<br>
Cellular and Developmental
Biology:&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<br>
Outstanding applicants in any area of cellular and developmental
biology will be considered, but we are particularly interested in
those who work with non-mammalian model systems.<br>
These positions are a part of an ongoing expansion of the
Developmental, Cell, and Molecular Biology Group within the Department
of Biology (for more information see www.dcmb.duke.edu). We seek
applicants who have made important research contributions, have the
ability to establish a vigorous research program, and have an interest
in graduate and undergraduate education. The successful candidates
will have the opportunity to join university-wide graduate programs in
Cell and Molecular Biology, Genetics, and the newly established
Program in Developmental Biology.<br>
Applicants should provide a curriculum vitae, a 2-4 page description
of present and future research, reprints of recent publications, a one
page statement of teaching experience/interests, and arrange for three
letters of recommendation to be sent to either the Plant Biology
Search or the Cellular and Developmental Biology Search, B343 Levine
Science Research Center, Duke University, Durham, NC&nbsp; 27708-1000.
Review of applications will begin on November 15, 2001. Duke
University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer.</font></div>
</x-html>