immunolocalization

고아라 bwater9 at hanmail.net
Mon Sep 24 06:09:45 EST 2001

Dear, all.
Please, let me know anything about immunolocalization in plant cell.
  I'm a beginner for using microscope.
I tried to do immunolocalization of a toxic compound in arabidopsis
leaf or root cell.
But, Autofluorescence of cell wall and chloroplast is too high to
detect the other fluorescent marker(TRITC or FITC). I can use only 2
kinds of filter set (calzeiss No9, 15  each range is Ex-BP450-490,
Em-LP515, Ex-470/20, Em-LP590) how can I do? More specific filters
for TRITC or FITC is too expensive for me.
Usually, what kinds of fluorescent marker would be used for plant
cell ? and what can I use the other methods?

Gho, ara.
College of Agriculture & Life Sciences
Seoul National University
103 Sedun-dong, Kwonsun-ku, Suwon 441-744, Korea
e-mail: bwater9 at hanmail.net
Phone: 82-31-290-2414
Fax: 82-31-293-8608