Blast search program for multiple sequences

Ji Hoon Ahn jahn at
Sun Apr 14 21:58:02 EST 2002

Dear Arabidopsis netters,

I am just wondering if there is a service (web-based) of blast search for
multiple sequences. We're currently connecting the NCBI's blast search and
searching individual sequence file; but it would save much time if we can
send multiple sequences at a time and receive results. Our lab prefers
receiving the results by emails but real-time searching would be also fine.
We'd appreciate if someone can share his (her) experiences. Thanks so much
in advance.

Ji Hoon Ahn
Ji Hoon Ahn, PhD
Assistant Professor
Lab of Plant Developmental Molecular Genetics
Graduate School of Biotechnology,
Korea University
Anam dong 5 ga, Seongbuk-Gu,
Seoul, 136-701