Blast search program for multiple sequences

Ji Hoon Ahn jahn at korea.ac.kr
Sun Apr 14 21:58:02 EST 2002

Dear Arabidopsis netters,

I am just wondering if there is a service (web-based) of blast search for
multiple sequences. We're currently connecting the NCBI's blast search and
searching individual sequence file; but it would save much time if we can
send multiple sequences at a time and receive results. Our lab prefers
receiving the results by emails but real-time searching would be also fine.
We'd appreciate if someone can share his (her) experiences. Thanks so much
in advance.

Best,

Ji Hoon Ahn
--