looking for opportunity

Chunyu Bi bi.chunyu at student.uva.nl
Sat Aug 17 10:45:02 EST 2002

Dear All,

Soon in Octomber this year, I will finish my master study of molecular
biology in University of Amsterdam. During the period of research project
right now, I have developed interests on plant physiology. The research
project is focused on investigating functions of PLA2 genes in Arabidopsis,
by overexpression or silencing. Therefore to study theirs roles in plant
defense or signal transduction. As wish to stick in plant research, I am
just looking for a graduate position to further my knowledge in this area.
Please feel free to contact me by email to bi.chunyu at student.uva.nl or
telephone at +31-20-5257942. Your response is highly appreciated in case of
any information. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Chunyu Bi

Chunyu Bi