Arabidopsis tansformation vectors

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 1 07:34:55 EST 2002

Hello Arabidopsis community,
I am begining to make some transgenic plants and I need some good vectors.
I am looking for a (or several) transformation vector/s  for Arabidopsis.
I need a selection of Agrobacterium tDNA vectors to use for various
constructs and tests of our genes
I am interested in different vectors,   with  inducible  or constitutive
promoters (like 35S=85).
It should have kanamycin and hygromycin selectable markers.
What tDNA vectors are available to share or to purchase? Please email
directly to me if you have anything that I could use, or know where I can
purchase such a vector/s.
I will be very gratefull for your help.
I am from Argentine, and may be you know the difficult situation for the
science here=85

Biol. Georgina Fabro
Email: gfabro at dqbfcq.uncor.edu

Biol. Georgina Fabro