yeast cDNA library strategy

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 11:47:19 EST 2002

<x-flowed>Hello,

I am currently constructing a yeast cDNA library ( 3 Reading frame vector,
directed cloning SSTI/NotI, fusion protein-cDNA construct). I would like to
know the number of clones you need to obtain after bacterial
transformation (primary clones), before making the transformation of the
library in yeast.
=46or the ligation of cDNA into the vector, what are the important steps to =
do
for defining the optimal ratio of cDNA / vector ?
What is the strategy after transfection in Bacteria (plating/cDNA library
preparation) ?
Thank you very much in advance,

Helene Storez
storez at icgm.cochin.inserm.fr