Arabidopsis 2002 meeting

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Sat Jan 5 14:59:51 EST 2002

Dear Arabidopsologists,

As most of you likely know already, the next Arabidopsis Meeting,=20
"XIII International Conference on Arabidopsis Research", will take=20
place in Sevilla (Spain), from the 28th of June to the 2nd of July,=20
The meeting is being organized by a group of Spanish=20
Arabidopsologists from the National Research Council (CSIC) and=20
several Universities.

We expect to have a meeting which is scientifically at least as good=20
as the meetings we are used to and combine it with the excitement of=20
discovering the magic nights of Sevilla, and the history and life=20
style of Andalucia and Spain.

=46or your information, a web page has been open that contains=20
important information about the meeting place and that, in next=20
weeks, will be the communication link for all meeting related=20
activities. Please, take your time to check the web page at=20
www.arabidopsis2002.com and start thinking about our next gathering.

We invite you all to come to Sevilla to attend the Arabidopsis=20
Meeting and hope you can spare a few days or weeks to visit around.=20
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any question, suggestion,=20
etc, that you might have.

On behalf of the Organizing Committee,

Jos=E9 M. Mart=EDnez Zapater

Jos=E9 Miguel Mart=EDnez Zapater
Dpto. de Gen=E9tica Molecular de Plantas
Centro Nacional de Biotecnolog=EDa, CSIC
Campus de la Universidad Aut=F3noma de Madrid
Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid (Spain)

Phone           34-915854687
=20                 34-915854688
Cellular phone  34-636002406