Isoforms of Arabidopsis PM-H+-ATPase

Nobody nobody at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Jan 8 12:23:59 EST 2002

Hi Markus,

Try to contact
- Professor R.A. Leigh, IACR Rothamsted, Harpenden, Herts AL5 2JQ, UK, Tel:
44 1582 763133, Fax: 44 1582 760981, E-mail: roger.leigh at bbsrc.ac.uk
and/or
- Professor F. Salamini, Max-Planck-Institut f=FCr Z=FCchtungsforschung,
Carl-von-Linn=E9-Weg 10, 50829 K=F6ln, Germany, Tel: 49 221 5062 400, Fax: 4=
9
221 5062 413.

They should help you.
You can find part of their results at the following link:

http://www.mpiz-koeln.mpg.de/~amica/b2.htm

Good luck

Xavier

Xavier Leroy, PhD