Postdoctoral position at Yale University

Dinesh-Kumar savithramma.dinesh-kumar at
Mon Jan 7 14:43:49 EST 2002

Proteomics/Disease resistance

Laboratory of Dinesh-Kumar
Yale University, New Haven, CT

A Yale University endowment postdoctoral fellowship is available
immediately to work on proteomics/ disease resistance in the
laboratory of Dinesh-Kumar at Yale University. Candidates must have a
strong background in biochemistry and molecular biology. Proven
publication record is necessary. Please send your CV, a statement of
your accomplishments and future goals, and three reference letters to
savithramma.dinesh-kumar at

See our collaborator's proteomics project web site: and

Additional information on our department research activities can be
found in the department web site:  Information
about Yale University and New Haven town can be found in the web

S.P. Dinesh-Kumar
Assistant Professor
OML451, MCDB Department
Yale University