Arabidopsis Structural Biology Opportunity

Craig Newman csnewman at nmrfam.wisc.edu
Mon Jul 29 09:41:08 EST 2002

<x-flowed>The Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics (CESG) is an
federally funded
collaborative project with the goal of solving a large number of
3-dimensional protein structures by X-ray crystallography and NMR
spectroscopy. We are focusing on the Arabidopsis genome and are actively
soliciting input from the Arabidopsis community with regard to prioritizing
our target list. If you feel that your research would benefit from knowing
the 3D structure of one or more Arabidopsis proteins, please contact us to
learn more about our project. There is no fee involved. For more
information on the project,  please visit our web site at
<http://www.uwstructuralgenomics.org/> and click on "request an ORF".

Craig

Dr. Craig Newman
Center for Eukaryotic Structural Genomics
University of Wisconsin-Madison
(608) 262-3173
(608) 262-3759 (fax)
csnewman at nmrfam.wisc.edu