Mutant Gene Information Still Needed

David W Meinke/bot/cas/Okstate meinke at okstate.edu
Wed Jul 31 17:04:48 EST 2002

Dear Colleagues:

Your help is still urgently needed to update current lists of
Arabidopsis mutant gene symbols and cloned genes with mutant
phenotypes.

The response to my previous newsgroup posting has been encouraging
but not extensive.  More input is needed to make this effort a
success.

Please take a moment NOW to click on Breaking News at TAIR
(www.arabidopsis.org), review the extensive lists presented, and
provide the information requested.  I have extended the deadline for

Thanks to those who have already responded.

David Meinke

David W. Meinke
Department of Botany
Oklahoma State University