Postdoctoral position in fly neurobiology

Li, Hong-Sheng Hong-Sheng.Li at umassmed.edu
Thu Jun 27 10:37:48 EST 2002

A postdoctoral position in the fly neurobiology is available to worldwide
applicants.

We have been using both forward and reverse genetics to study
neurophysiological problems in the fly.  In the forward direction, we are
screening and analyzing genes regulating the membrane excitation in the
photoreceptor neurons.  In the reverse direction, we are going to delete the
fly homologs of several human neurodegeneration disease genes, and create
fly models for those diseases.

Applicants should have strong experience with genetics, molecular biology or
cell biology.

Please contact Hong-Sheng.Li at umassmed.edu for application or for more
information.

Hong-Sheng Li, Ph.D.