RAFL clones

M.Kobayashi kobayasi at rtc.riken.go.jp
Thu May 2 04:27:28 EST 2002

Dear plant researchers:

RIKEN BioResource Center (BRC) has a plan to distribute RIKEN Arabidopsis
full-length cDNA clones (RAFL clones) as a part of National Bio-resource
Project of Japan. The distribution was scheduled to start from the end of
April, however, the distribution system are still under discussion in the
Japanese government. At this moment, we expect to obtain the permission from
the government by the middle of May. In order to reduce the time necessary
for distributing the clones, we will ask those people who want the clones as
soon as possible to submit the order before official start of the
distribution. We are now constructing our web site from which you can
download the forms for the advanced order of the clones. By the end of next
week, we are ready for accepting your advanced order, and we will e-mail you
`how to make advanced order` at that time.

Thank you for your cooperation `in advance`.

Masatomo Kobayashi
Dr. Masatomo Kobayashi
Experimental Plant Division.,
BioResource Center (BRC),