In need of cDNA library for CytoTrap two-hybrid system

Jae-Ung Hwang jhwang at mail.ucr.edu
Thu May 9 13:31:20 EST 2002

Dear colleagues,

We are interested to find novel proteins that interact a Rop small G
protein. To fish the proteins, which might be missed in conventional
yeast two hybrid screenings, we are planning to hire Stratagene
CytoTrap system.

We will appreciate very much if someone could share  his/her
arabidopsis cDNA library for that purpose or let us know available
sources of that library.

Useful tips for construction of cDNA library in pMyr vector will be
also welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Jae-Ung Hwang