Sequences from ecotypes other than Col and Ler

Suresh Gopalan gopalans at attbi.com
Tue May 21 16:03:52 EST 2002

Dear ArabiNetters

I am trying to identify broad generalizations in the pattern and
location of occurrences of SNPs across ecotypes, based on extensive
empirical analysis of the existing body of SNPs/INDELs.

Many of you can help this endeavor by sharing the small pieces of
sequences you would have gathered from your favorite ecotypes (other
than Col and Ler), that encompass polymorphism to other ecotypes  It
will be nice if you also enclose your original sequence chromatogram
if you still have it available.  I will use the information for the
above purpose and assemble the sequence information you people share
and submit it to TAIR as a repository, so it will be available to the
whole community.

I will also make available the result of the analysis to the community.

Thanks for all the sequences in advance.

Cheers.

Suresh

Suresh Gopalan