Postdoctoral Position

Klein, Ted M. Ted.M.Klein at USA.dupont.com
Wed May 29 15:49:23 EST 2002

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

Visiting Scientist Position in DuPont's Crop Genetics Program

A Post-doctoral Visiting Research Scientist position is available in the
DuPont Crop Genetics program, Transformation Research Group. We are looking
for highly motivated, Ph.D. level scientists, with a strong background in
transformation, tissue culture, and molecular biology.  The project will
focus on developmental and cell cycle genes that can modulate tissue growth
and transformation. Our laboratories are situated in a state-of-the-art
facility for gene transfer to crop plants and are in close proximity to
laboratories focusing on genomic approaches to trait discovery.  The
position offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package.  We
are located in Newark, Delaware, close to the University of Delaware Campus
and Delaware Biotechnology Institute, in an area that offers an attractive
lifestyle with easy access to various cultural, academic and recreational
activities in the middle East Coast region.

Applicants should send their CV and three letters of recommendation
preferably by e-mail or fax to: Dr. Ted Klein, DuPont Crop Genetics,
Stine-Haskell Research Center, P.O.Box 614/103, Newark, DE 19714, USA, fax
302-283-2449. Ted.M.Klein at Pioneer.com

---

</x-charset>