Postdoc position at U-Tokyo

Toru Fujiwara atorufu at
Sat Nov 23 22:41:54 EST 2002

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION on boron transport

Position is available in our group at the University of
Tokyo to work on boron transport.  We recently cloned BOR1,
a boron transporter from Arabidopsis (Nature, Nov. 21
issue).  Candidate must have strong backgrounds in molecular
biology and/or physiology.  Experience in plant research is
not an absolute requirement.  Proven publication record is
necessary.  Please send CV, a statement of your
accomplishments and future goals and three letters of
references to atorufu at

Toru Fujiwara
Department of Applied Biological Chemistry
Graduate School of Agricultural Life Sciences
The University of Tokyo
Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8657, Japan
Tel 81-3-5841-5105/FAX 81-3-5841-8032