Postdoc position at U-Tokyo

Toru Fujiwara atorufu at mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sat Nov 23 22:41:54 EST 2002

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION on boron transport

Position is available in our group at the University of
Tokyo to work on boron transport.  We recently cloned BOR1,
a boron transporter from Arabidopsis (Nature, Nov. 21
issue).  Candidate must have strong backgrounds in molecular
biology and/or physiology.  Experience in plant research is
not an absolute requirement.  Proven publication record is
necessary.  Please send CV, a statement of your
accomplishments and future goals and three letters of
references to atorufu at mail.ecc.u-tokyo.ac.jp.

Toru Fujiwara
Department of Applied Biological Chemistry
Graduate School of Agricultural Life Sciences
The University of Tokyo
Yayoi, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo 113-8657, Japan
Tel 81-3-5841-5105/FAX 81-3-5841-8032