Subject: A 4-year PhD or 2-year postdoctoral position is

Liu, C.M. C.M.Liu at plant.wag-ur.nl
Tue Nov 26 09:46:04 EST 2002

Through a fellowhip program for international scientists, a 4-year PhD
studentship or 2-year postdoctoral position is available at the Plant
Research International, Wageningen, the Netherlands, from January 1, 2003.
The project is focused on proteomic analysis of ligand-receptor interactions
in plants. We have identified a limited number of putative peptide ligands
that have profound effects on plant development.  To complement our ongoing
molecular biological work using mutants etc, we will purify such ligands and
their corresponding receptor complex from plant extracts using tagged and
labelled proteins.  Applicants who could apply proteomic, biochemical,
immunocytological tools for this purpose are strongly encouraged to apply
for this fellowship. We are looking for a person with strong protein/peptide
biochemistry or mass spectrometry background, who could work in a relatively
independent manner. For more information, please contact Dr. Chun-Ming Liu
at the Plant Research International.

Best wishes,

C.M. Liu, PhD
Plant Research International B.V.